Terms And Conditions
Updated - 13th April 2018
- The prize draws are operated by Marketing Punch Ltd. Marketing Punch is registered
in accordance with the Data Protection Act and practices 100% opt-in permission marketing.
- Our prize draws may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously.
- Prize draw entrants must be registered on the website.
- The prize draw may be conducted over several different websites simultaneously.
- A maximum of fifty entries per person per prize draw can be accepted.
- A maximum of one entry per person per day is allowed for the daily prize draw.
using duplicate registrations will be disqualified from winning the prize draws.
- Persons professionally connected with Marketing Punch Ltd or any of the prize draw sponsors are ineligible.
- Entrants may be disqualified as per the terms and conditions set out.
- Winners will be selected at random by computer within 72 hours of the prize draw
- Winners will be notified by Winner Announcement email. If you are a winner, simply follow the instructions
on the email within 30 days of receiving it and your prize will be sent to you within
30 working days from your claim date.
- The operator is not responsible for delivery of emails.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to check the website to see if they are a winner.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the prize draw closing date. After that
we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that prize draw.
- We will publish the name and locality of winners. Winners will be deemed to give
Marketing Punch Ltd a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or images
in future promotions up to 2 years.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day at 12AM UTC
- Once the draw has been made you have 24 hours to claim the prize.
- You must click the "Free Daily Prize Subscription Email" to be entered into the next 14 draws.
- You must reactivate your subscription every 14 days to stay entered into the draw - you will receive an email reminder.
- The Daily prize will not be rolled over if the winner doesn't claim.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should any prize be unavailable, a prize
of similar price or specification could be substituted.
- A cash alternative to the stated prize may be offered to the winner if the operator
- We use a third party to send all prizes and take no responsibility for failure of
delivery outside of our control.
- Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- All images shown are for illustration only.
- While entering a prize draw you may be asked to complete a questionnaire. Please
answers and registration information may be used.
- Certain prize draws contain special terms or conditions. Please follow the link
on the entry page for details.
- Entrants may be required to answer questions by our sponsors to allow entry to sponsored prize draws.